Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center is currently accepting applications for the following positions. Click on the position title to view the job description.
- Front Desk Supervisor – full time salaried position overseeing the day to day operation of our front desk.
- Children’s Program and Charis Kids Supervisor – full time salaried position overseeing our conference children’s program and Charis Kids preschool and after school program.
- Guest Services Intern – a one year paid internship for the purpose of gaining a comprehensive understanding of all guest services areas with a primary focus on retreats.
- Program Intern – a one year paid internship to develop an individual interested in pursuing full-time ministry in Christian camps and conferences into effective leaders in ministry.
- Conference Assistant – A conference assistant position is an opportunity to gain valuable job skills and experience while growing in a positive and nurturing environment. Click here for more information!
For additional information on any of our current openings, contact CBCC human resources manager Paul Knoch by phone (800) 745-1546 or e-mail: email@example.com
Looking for a great summer ministry? CBCC hires over 85 summer staff positions in a variety of areas including children and youth program, food service, housekeeping, and more! Click here for more information!
End of Summer Staff
CBCC hires end-of-summer staff from early August through mid-September. Apply online here!
Job Alert E-Mail
To receive an e-mail alert anytime an employment opportunity is posted, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready To Apply?
Apply online here!