The following registration policies are provided for your information. CBCC reserves the right to change or modify these policies as necessary. If you have any questions, please call (800) 745-1546 or email our registrar: email@example.com
- To reserve a room, a $150.00 non-refundable deposit in U.S. funds is required for each adult. For Spring and Fall weekend conferences the deposit is only $100.00 per adult.
- If you must cancel, please let us know in advance so we can notify those on our waiting list.
- A change in the number of people in a room will affect the rate charged per guest. Please let us know of any changes in advance so that we can recalculate your rate prior to your arrival.
- Reservations for partial conference stays will not be taken more than one month prior to the start of the conference.
- All rates include a package of meals, lodging and program. We cannot offer refunds for missed meals.
- If your first choice of accommodations is not available, we will assign you the closest comparable room and place you on a waiting list for your first choice.
- Various discounts on lodging are available for full time pastors and Canadian residents (depending on the current exchange rate). Please call for a complete list of current discounts.
Pets should not accompany guests to conferences. Pets are not allowed in CBCC buildings or guest rooms, and are not to stay overnight in automobiles.
ADULT BUILDING POLICIES
“Adult-only” buildings include Beach Front (front), North Haven (back), and Pacific View Lodge (3rd floor). These areas are reserved for guests ages 15 years and older.
FAMILY BUILDING POLICIES
Family buildings include Pacific View Lodge, Tides, East Haven, North Haven, and Anchorage.
A special 10% discount on lodging is available to extended families occupying more than one room in Pacific View Lodge during family conferences.
- Bedding and towels are provided for each registered guest.
- Registered guests must be here to participate in conference programs.
- No pets, smoking or alcohol in the rooms or public meeting areas.
- Because we believe the fellowship that occurs at mealtimes is an integral part of our guest experience, a meal plan is required for each registered guest.
- As part of our overall mission and purpose to provide a place of rest and refreshment with minimal distractions, there are no televisions or phones in our rooms. Public phones, fax facilities and internet connections are available on grounds.
- Lunch is not included in meal rates.
Check-in time for week-end conferences is 3:00-6:30 p.m. on Friday. A 6:30 p.m. buffet dinner begins the conference. Check-out time is 2:00 p.m.
Check-in time for summer conferences is 3:00-6:00 p.m. on Saturday. A 6:00 p.m. dinner begins the conference. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. the following Saturday after a buffet breakfast.
Check-in time for Memorial Day and Labor Day conferences is 3:00-6:00 p.m. on Friday. A 6:30 p.m. buffet begins the conference. Check-out time is 2:00 p.m. following lunch on Monday.
Retirees conference check-in time is 3:00-5:30 p.m. on Monday. The conference begins with a 5:30 p.m. buffet dinner. Check-out time is 2:00 p.m. Thursday following lunch.
The Thanksgiving conference begins with a 4:30 p.m. Thanksgiving buffet on Thursday. Registration begins at 2:00 p.m. Check-out time is 2:00 p.m.
Check-in time for Women’s conferences is 3:00-6:30 p.m. on Friday. A 6:30 p.m. buffet begins the conference. Check-out time is 2:00 p.m.
- Guests not registered for a conference, who wish to join us for one or more meals, may purchase meal tickets at the registration office prior to entering the dining room. Advance meal reservations for non-registered guests require a $10.00 non-refundable deposit per adult or 50% of total meal cost, whichever is less.
- For information on conference meal pricing, click here.
- Children of off-ground guests are welcome in the kids’ programs. Fees are $2.00 per child per session to cover program costs. Family rates available.
- In the event of overflow attendance, preferred seating in the meeting area will be given to guests staying on the conference grounds. Closed circuit TV is provided in the overflow room.
Sites are available during the summer at four different trailer / RV campgrounds within four miles of Cannon Beach. Prices and facilities vary, so call the park direct or our registration office for more information. Reservations are encouraged at all four sites during the summer.
CHILDREN AT ADULT CONFERENCES
To limit distractions, children and infants are not permitted at adult, couples, women and men’s week-end conferences.
HOW TO FIGURE YOUR RATE
1. Decide on the type of lodging preferred. (See lodging price list.)
2. Use the daily rate corresponding to the number people in the room.
3. Multiply the daily room rate times the number of nights of your conference.
5. Add 8% city room tax to the lodging fee.
6. Add meal cost based on the meal price list.
7. Note that the Retirees and some specially designated conferences receive a 15% discount on lodging.
8. Call our Registration Office at (800) 745-1546 if you have questions.
We realize that not every family, single or couple can afford the total cost of a week or week-end at the Conference Center. Costs inevitably rise and family situations change, either temporarily or permanently. However, we would like to provide the conference experience for all who really desire to come. For that purpose, a scholarship program has been set up for specified conferences, and scholarship money has been raised.
If you or someone you know cannot afford the total cost of attending a conference, contact the registration office for further information and submit an scholarship application. Scholarship applications can be requested from the registration office by calling (503) 436-1501 or downloaded here. Applications can be mailed or faxed to CBCC (503) 436-1047.
If you wish to make a donation to the scholarship fund, mark your tax-deductible gift “Scholarship Fund.”
CONFERENCE PAYMENT PLAN
A budget can be a great way to achieve your family’s financial goals. At CBCC, we want to help make it easier for our guests to fit the cost of a summer family conference into their budget by allowing payments to be spread out over several months. Whether you choose to pay a set amount each month or just “whatever you can spare”, our hope is that the Conference Payment Plan will ease the burden of paying for your next visit to Cannon Beach Conference Center!
Conference Payment Plan options include:
• Credit card – you can call our front desk staff to apply a credit card payment to your conference costs on a monthly or periodic basis. Pay a set amount or as much as you can.
• Check – monthly or periodic payments can be sent by check to be applied toward your balance. Remember to include your conference registration number.
• Online bill pay – many banks offer free online bill pay features that allow you to send automatic recurring payments. Simply determine how many payments you want to make and what amount you want to send in. It is easy and usually free!
If you are interested in learning more about the Conference Payment Plan, call (800) 745-1546 and speak with one of our front desk staff or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTIAL WEEK MINI-VACATIONS
Can’t get away for a whole week this summer? Offered on a space available basis, beginning one month prior to your selected summer conference, guests may choose to stay from one to six days depending on schedule and finances.
Reservations for partial weekend attendance may be made two weeks prior to the conference. Call the registration office for details and to make reservations.
Those attending our Spring and Fall weekend conferences have the option of coming early or staying a day later for that extra bit of relaxation beyond the actual conference time.
Meals for that day are on your own, so you can sleep in and treat yourself to a cinnamon roll from one the local bakeries or enjoy dinner at your favorite area restaurant.
Extensions are limited to weekend conferences only. Call the registration office for room availability and to answer questions. (Cost for the extra night is the daily room rate, less 20%.)
A TYPICAL CONFERENCE DAY
6:30 a.m. Fellowship and Coffee
7:30 – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Prayer time
10:00 a.m. Morning Bible Session
Afternoon free for recreation and tours
5:30 p.m. Dinner
7:00 p.m. Evening Bible Session
8:45 p.m. Optional evening event (bonfire, talent show, bingo, laser tag, etc)
- Snack Bar (Coach House) open 11:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m., for lunch, and after evening sessions for snacks.
- Special activities are planned most evenings.
- Conference sponsored tours of area are planned four afternoons a week.
BIBLE TEACHER TOPIC
Speakers are not asked to supply their teaching topics ahead of arrival. We feel this allows the Bible teacher to seek the Lord for direction, even up to the last moment, and focus on what they feel most strongly fits the conference.
For our friends with multiple addresses, please send the address of each of your homes (with usual dates of residence) to receive your annual registration brochure and Selah newsletters at the correct address. This saves us money by cutting down on returned mail and means you do not miss any of our mailings.
Please send the information to:
Cannon Beach Conference Center
PO Box 398
Cannon Beach OR 97110-0398
Or email: email@example.com
ECOLA CREEK LODGE
A public motel owned by Cannon Beach Conference Center and located just north of our campus, Ecola Creek Lodge allows us to offer a year-around quiet comfortable stay in Cannon Beach during non-conference times. Known as one of Cannon Beach’s most inviting places to stay, guests will find a variety of room sizes and styles at affordable rates. Ecola Creek Lodge maintains a separate office and may be reached by calling (800) 873-2749 or www.ecolacreeklodge.com
CHURCH GROUP RETREATS
From January through most of June, and September through mid-December, the Cannon Beach Conference Center allows churches and other Christian organizations to use our facilities for retreats. Our retreats office is happy at any time to discuss open dates and assist you in coordinating that perfect get-together for your special group.