Provide ministry to summer staff for the Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center. Typically, CBCC hires one Men’s Summer Staff Minister and two Women’s Summer Staff Ministers.
- Develop worship services and worship teams for summer staff Sunday night praise and sharing meeting.
- Develop Bible studies and form small groups for all summer staff.
- Lead Bible studies.
- Present devotions during staff meetings and Sunday night services.
- Plan and lead staff activity nights.
- Counsel and disciple summer staff.
- Assist managers and supervisors when responding to summer staff issues, i.e. encouragement and discipleship.
- Organize four special speakers and workshop forums for summer staff between July and August.
- Meet with Executive Director and Human Resources Manager weekly to offer feedback and discuss summer staff issues.
- Maintains a consistent Christian testimony and actively pursues spiritual growth.
- Meet with dorm supervisors.
- Interact with summer staff on-the-job, i.e. serving and other work opportunities
- Prepare a summer staff minister report at the end of the summer.
Qualifications/Skills Required (including education and experience):
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the CBCC Statement of Faith.
- Comfortable and experienced in leadership roles.
- Able to build enthusiasm, unity and commitment among summer staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable spending large amounts of time with college age young people.
- Passionately committed to the growth and discipleship of college age young people.
- All other qualifications of a full-time position with Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center.