Every year, thousands of hours of valuable help are provided by volunteers throughout the conference center. Volunteers have been an integral and vital part of this conference family from the very beginning in 1945. Much of the success of this ministry is due largely to our volunteer efforts here.
Volunteers are provided with meals and lodging during their stay. They are also invited to attend evening conference sessions. During the school year, they may enjoy the Ecola Bible College teaching each evening, as their schedule allows.
Through the year volunteers are needed for a variety of tasks, such as:
- construction projects
- painting (indoor/outdoor)
- food services
- retail sales/bookstore
- housekeeping/laundry/deep clean buildings
- plumbing (Oregon licensed plumbing contractor)
- electrical (Oregon licensed electrical contractor)
- auto body repair and painting
- appliance repair
The process for becoming a CBCC volunteer is:
- Complete the online VOLUNTEER BIO FORM.
- Our volunteer coordinator, Jean Hand, will contact you to discuss your interest in volunteering.
- Additionally, you will be asked to complete the CBCC Volunteer Agreement online.
- Our volunteer coordinator will schedule your first volunteer experience!
For more information, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Jean Hand, by email: email@example.com or call (503) 436-1501.