Special Diet Request Form – click here to complete.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you through the provision of a medical/vegetarian special diet during your stay at the Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center.
Please note that we can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets, not weight loss, organic, or food preference diets. Many preference or weight loss diets can be accommodated within the framework of the menus planned during your stay by adjusting portion sizes. For more information, contact one of our food service staff at your meal.
Diets that CBCC can accommodate by submitting a special diet request form:
- Food allergies
- Gluten free
- Lactose intolerance
- Low sodium / fat
Special Diet Request Process
- You MUST complete the special diet request online at least five days prior to your stay.
- Confirmation that your online request has been received will be emailed to you along with a copy of the special diet request you have submitted. Please review for accuracy. If you do not receive email confirmation of your medical diet request within 24 hours after submitting it, be sure and contact CBCC by email or phone.
- A food service staff member will contact you if additional information is needed or if you have requested a follow up contact.
- At each meal, please notify your server that you have a special diet request and provide your FIRST and LAST name.
- Your server will bring you a meal that has been specially prepared to accommodate your dietary needs based on the information provided through your special diet request form.
For Retreat Group Leaders
If a member of your retreat group needs a medical/vegetarian diet during your stay, please have them fill out the Special Diet Request Form online at least five days prior to your arrival.
- A limited number of medical/vegetarian diets can be accommodated during any meal. Last minute requests may not be able to be accommodated.
- We may not be able to accommodate all special diet requests.
- We will normally not attempt to accommodate children or adults with life threatening allergies due to risk and liability.
- Our kitchen is not equipped to cook special foods brought to CBCC by guests.