COVID-19 & Conferences
Due to the additional restrictions and guidelines related to COVID-19 and our staffing limitations we have made the following adjustments to our conference program.
Stay Home if…
Any guest who, in the preceding 14 days, has been exposed to COVID-19 (e.g. by a household member, co-worker, etc.) needs to stay home.
Pre-Pay your registration…
All balances are expected to be pre-paid one (1) week prior to your arrival at CBCC. Your registration packet will be available upon check-in at the front desk.
– Pay balance (and finalize room occupants) at least one (1) week prior to arrival utilizing our online Bill Pay or by calling the front desk at 503.436.1501.
– Please have only one (1) adult from your group come to the counter to check in and pick up your registration packet. However, please have those waiting enjoy complimentary refreshments in the main lobby.
– We will limit the registration desk to three (3) guests at one time to accommodate social distancing.
– Physical distancing markers have been placed on floors throughout campus to encourage 6-feet of distancing between guests.
– Plexiglas partitions have been placed at the front desk and throughout the campus.
– We will sanitize all room keys and name tags upon return.
Healthy while here…
Should any guest become sick with coronavirus-like symptoms, during their stay, per the Oregon Health Authority guidelines, they will be required to return home as soon as possible.
Some events have be canceled due to the inability to maintain social distancing.
Wearing a mask is required for all indoor public spaces for ages 5 and older even though an individual has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please utilize our mobile app for most paper forms (Program, Crier, menus, etc.) (Search “Cannon Beach Conference Center” in your App Store).
Adult Sessions – Due to room limitations, we will be using multiple meeting rooms and video streaming.
Children / Youth Sessions
– We will utilize OHA recommendations to assure safety in our classrooms.
– The same parent needs to drop off/ pick up their child(ren).
– Health Check
* Each parent will be asked if their child has been sick in the last 72 hours.
* Temperatures will be taken for the Nursery through K2 age groups and asked verbally for the MidKids & Youth age groups.
* All children and youth will wash their hands upon entering the classroom.
– Our staff will clean each classroom according to OHA guidelines including all surface areas, door handles, toys, diaper stations, bottles, etc..
– Our Rec Center game room will use a check out/check in system for all equipment.
– Our staff will clean the Rec Center according to OHA guidelines including all surface areas, door handles, exercise equipment, sports equipment, etc.
We are adhering to the guidelines from the CDC and the American Hotel and Lodging Association and CDC guidelines for cleaning guest rooms and public areas.
– CBCC Housekeeping Staff have been trained according to AHLA guidelines.
– Disinfectant sprayers/ sprays will be used on all soft surfaces.
– Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout campus
– Mid-week housekeeping services have been suspended.
– All printed materials have been removed from rooms.
– High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day.
– All meals will be served to guests cafeteria style. There will not be any self service areas.
– Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating.
– Staff will wear gloves and face masks.
– Staff may seat you at an open and sanitized table.
– Use the east doors (CBCC courtyard) to enter the main dining room.
– Children must remain seated at all times unless going through meal line.
We will be receiving traditional offerings during the sessions. However please utilize our mobile app or website to provide financial support.
– Search “Cannon Beach Conference Center” in your app store.
– Register your CBCC app giving account prior to arrival for ease of use.
– All giving is secure.