COVID-19 & Retreats
Due to the additional restrictions and guidelines related to COVID-19 and our staffing limitations we have made the following adjustments to our Group Retreats on a general level starting with our January 2021 retreat groups. (Please contact your Retreat Group Leader for information that relates specifically to your group and your programming.)
Stay Home if…
Any guest who, in the preceding 14 days, has been exposed to COVID-19 (e.g. by a household member, co-worker, etc.) needs to stay home.
– Only one (1) retreat leader should come to the Front Desk for registration to check in pick up the retreat leader packet, keys and information pertaining to your group’s retreat. The retreat leader will disseminate further information to the attending guests in their designated meeting area.
– We will limit the Front Desk area to three (3) guests at one time to accommodate social distancing.
– Physical distancing markers have been placed on floors throughout campus to encourage 6-feet of distancing between guests.
– Plexiglas partitions have been placed at the front desk and throughout the campus.
– We will sanitize all room keys upon return if used by the Retreat group.
Healthy while here…
Should any guest become sick with coronavirus-like symptoms, during their stay, per the Oregon Health Authority guidelines, they will be required to return home as soon as possible.
Check out times…
Please honor the check-out times that we have communicated to your group leader. This allows us to fully clean the campus according to OHA guidelines in between guests.
Guests are required to wear masks or face shields for all indoor public spaces for ages 5 and older even though an individual has been vaccinated against COVID-19. Guests are also required to wear masks or face shields outside if unable to maintain a distance of 6 feet.
– Our Rec Center game room will use a check out/check in system for all equipment.
– Our staff will clean the Rec Center according to OHA guidelines including all surface areas, door handles, exercise equipment, sports equipment, etc.
We are adhering to the guidelines from the OHA and the American Hotel and Lodging Association and CDC guidelines for cleaning guest rooms and public areas.
– CBCC Housekeeping Staff have been trained according to AHLA guidelines.
– Disinfectant sprayers/ sprays will be used on all soft surfaces.
– Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout campus–All printed materials have been removed from rooms
– High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day.
– All meals will be served either cafeteria style or plated. There are no open buffets and no self-service areas.
– Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating.
– Staff will wear gloves and face masks.
– Staff will seat you at an open and sanitized table designated for your retreat group
– Use the east doors (CBCC courtyard) to enter the Main Dining Room.
– Children must remain seated at all times unless going through meal line.